Saturday, May 26, 2012

Fekkai Full Blown Volume Shampoo and Conditioner

I was perusing different sites on hair products, looking for product to provide a bit of volume and found myself on the Fekkai site.  I was a bit sticker shocked, so I scoured Ebay and found both the shampoo and conditioner.  I bid and voilà I won both!  So, the product I bid on and won is called Fekkai Full Blown Volume Shampoo and Fekkai Full Blown Volume Conditioner.  According to their site "This sheer conditioner detangles, builds up and plumps out fine, flat strand, and works to protect the hair without the weight. Fekkai Advanced with new Hair Plumping Complex amplifies the diameter of each strand to visibly lift from roots to ends. Plump up the volume."   I received these treasures in the mail yesterday and took them for a test drive today.....WOW!  I am shocked!  I have a lot of hair, not thick, but a lot of thin hair and was so pleased with my results.  The shampoo lathered so nice and the smell of the shampoo was absolutely amazing.  The conditioner did it's job and provided a smooth combing after.  Now, the reason I bought it, the volume.  Did it make any difference?  Did it make my limp hair fuller?  YES!  I was shocked after blow drying my hair at how much fuller my hair was.  I even flat ironed my hair and it still had volume.  I give Frederic Fekkai Full Volume Shampoo and Conditioner 2 thumbs up and will gladly buy this again.  Matter of fact, I was at Ulta today and they carry this and I was pleasantly surprised to also find it today at Marshals.  I still got a better deal on Ebay :)
 
Fekkai Full Blown Volume Shampoo and Fekkai Full Blown Volume Conditioner retails for $25.00 each for an 8oz bottle.  It is in my opinion one of the best volumizing shampoos I've used and it did a great job at providing me with fuller hair!  I totally recommend you give this a try!  If your unsure due to the price, I highly recommend swinging by Ulta because they carry this in a 2 oz. travel size for around $9.00 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment